Duesenberg, the guitar manufacturer, have announced the launch oif the limited edition run of 52 Dave Stewart signature Blackbird guitars based on the theming of Dave’s Nashville recorded album, The Blackbird Diaries. the guitar can be yours for $11300
You can see the details in the gallery below of the Dave Stewart silhouette control knob, the detailing inside the guitar itself as well as a couple of advert’s including the artwork for The Ringmaster General.
We are proud to say that our first partner for these strictly limited Collectable Guitars is Dave Stewart, the mastermind behind the Eurythmics, and producer of many other well-known artists.
The “Duesenberg Artist Series – Blackbird” model is an exclusive version of the Duesenberg Starplayer III, which features remarkable and striking graphics, the design of which (created by Dave himself) was taken from his new album.
• Hardware all silver plated (tone knob with DS silhouette)
• Duesenberg bridge with steel saddles
• Duesenberg aluminum tailpiece
• Duesenberg deluxe tuning machines
• Duesenberg strings 010-013-017-028-042-050
• Duesenberg Grand Vintage humbucker
• Strictly limited to 52 instruments worldwide
• Artwork by Dave Stewart
( from “The Blackbird Diaries“)
• Flat spruce top and maple back
• Bent sides and sustain center block
• American hardrock maple neck
• Indian rosewood fingerboard with newly designed Duesenberg ivory “Three Steps” inlay
• Artist Series inlay on the 12th fret
• Scale 647 mm / 25.5”, 12” fingerboard radius
• Dual action trussrod
• Nut width 42mm / 1.654”
• Duesenberg Domino single coil pickup
• German silver open pickupcovers
“Three Steps Ahead”