DLF Music brings together the world’s top & emerging recording artists to support the good works of the David Lynch Foundation’s stress-reducing, meditation-based educational programs.
Featured artists of our Pledge compilation include: Arrested Development, Au Revoir Simone, Ben Folds, Peter Gabriel, Mary Hopkin, Moby, Maroon 5, Neon Trees, Ozomatli, Heather Nova, Iggy Pop, Carmen Rizzo, Salman Ahmad, Slightly Stoopid, Dave Stewart, Andy Summers and Tom Waits.
When you Pledge for the 17-track compilation download, or any of the other unique items and experiences during this 6-week Pledge campaign, you gain access to Pledgers-only updates from participating DLF Music artists. Each week you will receive 2 or 3 of DLFMusic’s featured tracks … PLUS receive exclusive video, photo and blog updates, giving you an insider’s view into the artists lives and experiences.
Great Artists — Artists and musicians are standing up in support of The David Lynch Foundation by donating their creativity and music for a…
Great Cause — Download for Good and all profits from your support will benefit DLF’s educational outreach programs — all based on the theme, “Change Begins Within.”
Great Artists + Great Cause = Music That Changes the World
HOW THE PLEDGEMUSIC PROCESS WORKS
1. Make A Pledge We’ve listed everything from the 17-track digital download to VIP passes and artist memorabilia, including signed lyric sheets and books. Pledge for whatever suits your fancy! Each week we’ll be adding more exclusive items and engagements!
2. Receive the Downloads We’ll be rolling out the 17 downloads over the next 6 weeks, featuring two or three new exclusive tracks each week! At the end of the campaign, we’ll also send you a zip file of all 17 tracks plus mail out any items you have pledged for.
3. Enjoy Private Updates We’ll be posting exclusive videos, mp3’s, photos, and blogs throughout the DLF Music Pledge adventure.
4. Link Your Social Networks Take a moment and become our viral marketing team! Update summaries and milestones will post to your profiles automatically. Encourage your friends to pledge along with you!
5. Feel Awesome About Your Journey Your pledge will directly support the David Lynch Foundation’s global outreach, including teaching stress-reducing meditation to one million at-risk youth and 10,000 veterans with P