The Fan Interviews
On the weekend of May 8/9, 2010, Dave Stewart had long conversations with the fan webmasters Steve Gayler and Ino Hillert via phone from London.
He talked about The Business Playground, the situation of the world and possible solutions, his first songs written, the Factory Girls, Nokia, Dance Fabulous, upcoming musicals and performances and much, much more.
The first part of our interview can now be read here
Read the first part of the first interview here on Ethrill.net.
The Giveaway Competition
The answer you need to enter the giveaway of 10 signed book lies within a Scavengers game from Dave Stewart’s book “The Business Playground” which we are proud to present here in a shortened version:
1. Answer 4 simple questions (doesn’t matter in which order).
2. The answer you choose determins where on the circular path below you move.
3. After the four moves you will find yourself at one of the ten points.
4. Go to its corresponding star on the map and find out the coordinates (like e.g. A-9).
5. Send the coordinates with your name and postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Now let’s play!
Question Q1: How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
—- Answer A1: 6 SIDES = 3 spaces clockwise
—- Answer A2: 8 SIDES = 3 spaces anticlockwise
Question Q2: What was the highest UK chart position that 1984 For The Love Of Big Brother album achieved (For a clue look at our chart positions section under menu)
— Answer B1 : 25 = 7 spaces clockwise
— Answer B2 :23 = 7 spaces anti clockwise
Question Q4: See http://twitter.com/eurythmicsultim on Friday, May 21
The competition is closing on Sunday, May 23, 12am CET.
The winners are going to be drawn and announced on Sunday, May 23. Please note, winners will be asked to cover the actual cost of postage and packaging of their book.